Friday, November 9, 2012

A more heroic space...



Hello peeps. Quick post for my most rapacious fan base. I'm dropping a few pages of the book I'm working on at the moment, title TBA. (The pages are from the beginning and specifically chosen as to give nothing away.)

It comes from the agile mind of Stuart more, a comic writer of no mean pedigree, who started the project as a writing exercise to see how much STUFF could be packed into a script while keeping the story fluid as an otter through an oil slick. It's a little bit of a superhero thing, a lot a bit of a space thing, and all designed by yours truly. For anyone familiar with my own burgeoning comic series, Space Creep, you may notice Stuarts world is a titch more clean and welcoming then my own. More smiling and starched uniforms, fewer fatal prolapses. Needless to say, the whole thing'll be great. Issue #1's completion is immanent. Enjoy.

1 comment: