Sunday, June 30, 2013

Exquisite Corpse




Hey-ho hiddlie-hi. Back after two loooong weeks of no posts, I fear I haven't been working on stuff outside the publishing-cordon sanitaire. I do however have a little gem today, indeed I do.

About every other week I meet up with two of my favorite comic artists, my SVA-buddy Ian Bertram and James Harren of B.P.R.D fame. These guys are sketchbook dynamos and to watch them draw is a singular, if somewhat ennui generating, experience. Check them out . Anyways, in this most recent meet-up we indulged in a rousing round of Exquisite Corpse, the product displayed above. Pretty cool, no?

In case it's not self-evident, I drew the legs, James the body/arms. The head is done by Ian who, on some perverse impulse the providence of which I cannot fathom, has adopted the nom de guerre of...Monkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment